INFORMATION ABOUT THE SAFE AND SANITARY OPERATION OF OUR APARTMENTS
INFORMATION FOR THE SAFE AND HEALTHY OPERATION OF OUR HOTEL
Thank you very much for the trust and preference with which you have honored Faros Apartments until today. Once again, we’re putting your safety and that of our partners as the highest priority, against the fight to prevent the transmission and spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. Maintaining excellent hygiene and cleanliness standards has always been a matter of honor for our accommodation, a fact that makes us feel very proud.
Following faithfully the official instructions of the World Health Organization, in consultation with the Ministry of Health of Greece and the responsible bodies, we have proceeded to the strict imposition of the following protection measures on our facilities:
1. The Health First certification mark is posted in a visible place (Entrance).
2. There is a comprehensive action plan in case of a suspected Covid-19 case.
3. Appropriate training of staff on the action plan and new work protocols have been provided.
4. The staff uses gloves, masks, antiseptic wipes, aprons and long-sleeved robes.
5. There is the possibility of contactless payment and check-in transactions.
6. The time between check-out and new customer entry into the room has been expanded: check in: 3pm check out: 11am
7. It is forbidden for non-resident visitors to enter the rooms.
8. Special plexiglass are installed at the reception.
9. The reception desk and card keys are disinfected frequently.
10. Antiseptic liquids have been placed in the hotel premises for use by customers.
11. The cleaning and disinfection measures in the W.C.s are being intensified.
12. Floor hygiene services are being intensified and strengthened. (Use of washing machine at 70oC and above, keeping a cleaning record etc.)
13. Lower room cleaning frequency is maintained during the stay, in order to avoid contact of employees with customers. Higher room ventilation frequency. Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, unless the customer requests it.
14. Individual antiseptics are placed in each room, and shared objects and decorations are removed.
15. The necessary maintenance and disinfection works of the water supply network have been carried out, before the start of operation.
With a strong sense of responsibility, we commit to continue doing our best for your absolute safety, tirelessly and consistently.
We are hoping that the experience in our premices will reach your highest expectations and we wish you a good stay.
The team of Faros Apartments